Datum: April 6, 2015
Tid: 9vid (ankomst och registrering), tills 17:00. Efteråt, we will adjourn to the Jack Horner pub (W1T 7QJ) for drinks.
Plats: CILIP, 7 Ridgmount Street, WC1E 7AE London, Förenade kungariket
The annual BIALL, CLSIG and SLA Europe Graduate Open Day will be taking place on Wednesday 6th April 2016 at CILIP for all library and information students, trainees and new professionals. As usual there will be speakers from a wide variety of disciplines with numerous networking opportunities, and library tours to the Wellcome Trust and the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (IALS).
We are proud to announce that this year’s speakers include:
- Catherine Johnson – European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Susan Bates and Grayce Shomade – Patent and Trademark Group (PATMG)
- Julee Carroll – Stephenson Harwood (law firm)
- Curtis Moise – Home Office
- Natasha Chowdory – Microsoft UK
- Ruth Jenkins – Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
To book your place please register här.
Om du har några frågor, please get in touch with
The event is now sold out. Thank you for your support.