Stay updated with SLA Europe – visit our blog for interviews, tapahtumia, ja lisää!
Join SLA Europe today and learn more about what you can do for the association.
Our dedicated hub collates resources to support out members during this pandemic.
Founded in 1972,SLA Euroopassais one of the largest regional communities of theSpecial Libraries Association. We are a thriving network of information professionals and organisations, representing different sectors and areas, across Europe. We regularly organise a wide range of events, including talks by leading industry experts, presentations from our members, informal networking meetups, and other social events throughout the year. We also celebrate two awards to support attendance at various conferences. If you are an information professional consideringSLA membership, take a look at ourTulevia tapahtumia or considervolunteering with us.
Recent blog posts
- Presidentin valittu 2022
- SLA Europe Webinar – Resilience and being kind to yourself
- SLA Europe President Amy Stubbing recognised with SLA Rising Star Award
- SLA Europe President Amy Stubbing attends the 2021 ARLIS Conference
- SLA: n hallituksen vaaliehdokkaat julkistettu
- SLA Europe tervetuloa 2021 Presidentti Amy Stubbing
- Vuoden katsaus mennessä 2020 Puheenjohtaja, Seema Rampersad
- SLA Europen verkkoseminaari - vakaa: Digitaalisen olemuksen ekologia
- Tervetuloa uusi presidenttimme - Claire Sewell
- SLA Europe -verkkoseminaari – Getting to the unconscious ‘Work Out Loud’ - tietämyksenhallinnan tarina
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Our newsletter is published every week, featuring upcoming events, blog posts and more