Legal Division requirements
Thank you for considering applying for an ECCA award with the SLA Legal Community! We are proud of how, historiquement, we have built up a strong relationship with our ECCA winners, who have gone on to stay involved with the work of the Community.
The prerequisites for applying for the Legal Community award require the recipient to:
- Work in a law library or have a proven interest in legal information management
- Commit to attending the 2021 virtual SLA Annual Conference
- Être membre de, or join, the Legal Community by the time of the conference
- Write an article about the conference to be published in the Legal Community Docket
- Attendance and participation is strongly encouraged for all Legal Community conference events, but is mandatory for the following (dates, horaires et lieux à déterminer,en):
- Legal Community Board Meeting
- Legal Community Reception
- Annual Breakfast & Legal Community Business Meeting
Le destinataire est invité à
- Volunteer to serve the Legal Community after the conference – this could be for a position on the Board, volunteering at conferences and events, or managing social media and marketing materials
- Use social media during the conference, and take pictures (pictures taken during the conference can be reused by the Legal Community on a non-exclusive licensing basis)
- Network widely, discover new ideas and concepts, and have a great time!