This hub is to help support SLA members at whatever stage of their career.
The collection aims to bring together resources, support and guidance to help, whether getting a sense for the market following graduation, looking for a new role, renegotiating salary, or trying to secure a promotion.
- Chartered Institute of knihovníkov a informačných pracovníkov (Čilipi) – As the national association for the U.K., CILIP also has their own careers hub offering practical advice.
- Medzinárodná federácia knižničných združení a inštitúcií (IFLA)
- The British and Irish Association of Law Librarians (BIALL)
- International Society for Knowledge Organization (ISKO)
- European Association for Health Information and Libraries (EAHIL)
- British Records Association (BRA)
- Society of College, National and University Libraries (SCONUL)
- Výskumné knižnice UK (RLUK)
- The Art Libraries Society (ARLIS)
- British Record Society (BRS)
- The Library Association of Ireland (LAI)
- The Ligue des Bibliothèques Européennes de Recherche (ZADARMO)
European Bureau of Library, Information and Documentation Associations (EBLIDA) – is an independent umbrella association of library, informácie, documentation and archive associations and institutions in Europe.
If you’re looking to learn more about our members and learn more about their career paths, and time with SLA Europe, check-out our podcast series, produced by Dennie Heye. The series, which ran from 2011 k 2014 features various interviews with SLA and SLA Europe members at events, konferencie, a viac.
Ask a Manager – helpful advice and support from a seasoned HR professional regarding various workplace issues and situations