Learn more about the work we are doing and stay updated with events and more!
Join SLA Europe today and learn more about what we can offer you.
Our dedicated hub collates resources to support our members.
Founded in 1972, SLA Europe is one of the largest regional communities of the Special Libraries Association. We are a thriving network of information professionals and organisations across Europe, representing different sectors and areas. We regularly organise a wide range of events, including talks by leading industry experts, presentations from our members, informal networking meetups, and other social events throughout the year. We also celebrate two awards to support attendance at various conferences. If you are an information professional considering SLA membership, take a look at our upcoming events or consider volunteering with us.
Recent blog posts
- Highlights from our Spring Walk – April 2022
- SLA Europe 2022 AGM
- Welcome to Our 50th Anniversary Year
- Welcoming our new President Elect – Shaun Kennedy
- SLA Europe Webinar – #ebookSOS: campaign update
- SLA Europe Webinar – Talking about library value: impact measurement and new language
- Presidential Elect 2022
- SLA Europe Webinar – Resilience and being kind to yourself
- SLA Europe President Amy Stubbing recognised with SLA Rising Star Award
- SLA Europe President Amy Stubbing attends the 2021 ARLIS Conference
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Our newsletter is published every week, featuring upcoming events, blog posts and more