Our 2021 Conference
Reflect | Redesign | Reboot
Subscribe to our newsletter
Our newsletter is published every week, featuring upcoming events, blog posts, and more
Founded in 1972, SLA Europe is one of the largest regional communities of the Special Libraries Association. We are a thriving network of information professionals and organisations, representing all sectors and areas of the profession, across Europe to share and benefit from each others’ knowledge, thoughts, and experience. We offer and regularly organise a wide range of networking events, including professional development sessions, talks by leading industry experts, and awards to support attendance at various conferences hosted by SLA.
If you are an information professional and considering SLA membership, please take a look at our upcoming events and top ten reasons to join us. If you are already a member – why not volunteer with us?
- SLA Europe welcome from 2021 President Amy Stubbing
- Review of the year by 2020 President, Seema Rampersad
- SLA Europe Webinar – Solid: An Ecology of Digital Being
- Welcoming our new President Elect – Claire Sewell
- SLA Europe Webinar – Getting to Unconscious ‘Working Out Loud’ – a Knowledge Management story
- Presidential Elect 2021
- LMD/SLA Europe Mid-Career Award for SLA Conference 2020
- SLA Europe Early Career Conference Award
- SLA Europe Webinar – Supporting your organisation’s post-COVID-19 response with information and insight with Oliver Guirdham
- Review of ‘The No-nonsense Guide to Research Support and Scholarly Communication’ by Claire Sewell