Stay updated with SLA Europe – visit our blog for interviews, events, and more!
Join SLA Europe today and learn more about what you can do for the association.
Our dedicated hub collates resources to support out members during this pandemic.
Founded in 1972, SLA Europe is one of the largest regional communities of the Special Libraries Association. We are a thriving network of information professionals and organisations, representing different sectors and areas, across Europe. We regularly organise a wide range of events, including talks by leading industry experts, presentations from our members, informal networking meetups, and other social events throughout the year. We also celebrate two awards to support attendance at various conferences. If you are an information professional considering SLA membership, take a look at our upcoming events or consider volunteering with us.
Recent blog posts
- SLA Europe Webinar – #ebookSOS: campaign update
- SLA Europe Webinar – Talking about library value: impact measurement and new language
- Presidential Elect 2022
- SLA Europe Webinar – Resilience and being kind to yourself
- SLA Europe President Amy Stubbing recognised with SLA Rising Star Award
- SLA Europe President Amy Stubbing attends the 2021 ARLIS Conference
- SLA Board Election candidates announced
- SLA Europe welcome from 2021 President Amy Stubbing
- Review of the year by 2020 President, Seema Rampersad
- SLA Europe Webinar – Solid: An Ecology of Digital Being
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Our newsletter is published every week, featuring upcoming events, blog posts and more