Celebrate a little, celebrate a lot
For our 50th Anniversary year, we want to shine a light on all achievements, big and small!
About SLA Europe
Founded in 1972, SLA Europe is one of the largest regional communities of the Special Libraries Association. We are a thriving community of information professionals and organisations across Europe, representing different sectors and areas.
We regularly organise a wide range of events, including talks by leading industry experts, presentations from our members, informal networking meetups, and other social events throughout the year. We also celebrate two awards to support attendance at various conferences. If you are an information professional considering SLA membership, take a look at our upcoming events or consider volunteering with us.
latest blog posts
- President-Elect 2023 Nominations are now open
- Congratulations to Julia Bhojoo, winner of the 2022 SLA Rising Star Award
- Congratulations to our 2022 Conference Award Winners
- Highlights from our Spring Walk – April 2022
- SLA Europe 2022 AGM
- Welcome to Our 50th Anniversary Year
- Welcoming our new President Elect – Shaun Kennedy
- SLA Europe Webinar – Talking about library value: impact measurement and new language
- SLA Europe Webinar – Resilience and being kind to yourself
- SLA Europe President Amy Stubbing recognised with SLA Rising Star Award
sign up to our newsletter
The SLA Europe Conference was thoroughly well organised with ample consideration for accessibility and privacy. The talks were an interesting range – from predator publishing in academia, competitive intelligence in the business world, an RDA cataloguing workshop, to a mindfulness meditation session.
Join SLA Europe – do it now! Come for the excellent people, stay for the quality networking and valuable events. I’ve met so many fabulous professionals, many of whom I now consider personal friends.